WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
This website is temporary and under further construction.
Please find below a few tid bits of important kōrero.
We have been listening closely to your aspirations and we are committed to ensuring we achieve our shared objectives. Through the wānanga we have held, and korero shared, we understand that there needs to be more opportunity to be involved in the whenua. Find out more about the Trust’s aspirations and the proposal to become self-governed, in our pānui.
Annual General Meeting
Come along to our AGM, meet your Trustees kanohi ki te kanohi and have your say on the next steps on our journey.
When: Saturday, 30 November 2019, 10am
Where: Ngunguru Marae, 60 Waiotoi Road, Ngunguru 0173
Registrations starting at 8.30am
Himene, Karakia, Mihimihi, Waiata
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Pūkahakaha East 5B Owners’ Report
- Financial Statements
- Trustee Report
- WIBF 2018 and 2019 presentation
- Vote to become a self-governed Trust
- Replacement of the Māori Trustee as Responsible Trustee
- Appointment of Responsible Trustees
- Variation of the Trust Order
- Beneficiary criteria
- Recommendations for post-transition
- General Business
For catering and planning purposes, please let us know if you will be attending the meeting before Wednesday, 27 November 2019.
Our Trust – Governance
Responsible Trustee – Te Tumu Paeroa on behalf of the Māori Trustee
- Trust Consultant: Aamer Daji
- Taipari Munro
- Joeann Waata
- Kerehama Mahanga
- Valerie Timbers
- Isabella Mehana
- Hana Maxwell